FSG Ethical Standards
1. Compliance of Laws, Regulations, Rules and Policies, and Honest and Ethical Business practice
FSG's policy is to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries and regions in which FSG conducts its business, and to conduct its business in an honest and ethical manner. All FSG Personnel are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as all internal company rules and policies (collectively “LAWS”) related to their business activities. It is the responsibility of FSG Personnel to understand, implement and comply with all the requirements of LAWS.
2. Relationship with Stakeholders
Pursuing sustainable growth and increasing corporate value through sound business activities is the basis of FSG's responsibility to stakeholders, including customers, employees, business partners, shareholders, and society.
FSG recognizes that FSG's business activities have direct and indirect impact on the society, and therefore, business practices of FSG requires that business decisions give due consideration to the interests of its stakeholders.
FSG Personnel will conduct the business of FSG accordingly.
3. Appreciating diversity
FSG conducts its business worldwide. Conduct which is socially and professionally acceptable in one culture or region may be viewed differently in another region. Therefore, FSG Personnel are required to understand the cultural and regional differences in performing their duties.
4. Principles of Business Execution
FSG Personnel will make each business decision faithfully based on sufficient information, and be confident that they are the best choice for FSG.
FSG Personnel will also verify that such decision fulfill at least all of the following conditions:
- Legal and fair decision-making (the decision complies with LAWS)
- No conflict of interest (personal interest or self-dealing transaction does not exist)
- Have clear scope of responsibility (the decision is made within the scope of authority granted by the respective company)
- Prudent decision (the decision is made based on sufficient information, and only after exercising reasonable diligence to acquire familiarity with the concerned facts as much as possible)
- Consideration in good faith (reasonable confidence in the respective company's best choice)
- No abuse of discretion (the decision is made based on reasonable exercise of discretion)
FSG Code of Conduct
- 1. Respect for Human Rights
- 1.1 Equal Employment Opportunity
- 1.2 Prohibition of Forced and Child Labor
- 1.3 Sound Employment and Labor
- 1.4 Work Environment
- 1.5 Diversity Management and Personnel System
- 2. Faithful and Fair Business Activity
- 2.1 Safety of Products and Services
- 2.2 Environmental Protection
- 2.3 Fair Competition
- 2.4 Disclosure of Corporate Information
- 2.5 Public Relations
- 2.6 Fair Procurement and Relationship with Business Partners
- 2.7 Gifts and Entertainments
- 2.8 Relationship with Local Communities
- 2.9 Antisocial Behavior
- 3. Management and Record keeping of Information and Assets
- 3.1 Personal Information
- 3.2 Intellectual Property
- 3.3 Confidential Information
- 3.4 Insider Trading
- 3.5 Corporate Assets
- 3.6 Recording and Reporting
For the details please refer to
FSG Code of Ethics 【PDF files】